At The Loop, we are committed to serving the freshest and highest quality ingredients available. We chop all of our herbs by hand, hand-patty our burgers and use fresh vegetable toppings on all of our pizzas, burgers and sandwiches. And most important, every item is made to order, to your specifications. So that means you can get what you want at The Loop!
We appreciate the fact that you include The Loop when making your dining decisions, and realize that knowing the nutritional information of our menu items is very important to you. We hope you find this information useful.
Download a pdf of our: Allergen Information Gluten Free Menu Nutritional Information
Remember, variety, moderation and balancing your food choices are keys to healthy eating. Below are some suggestions on how to reduce fat and calories and cut carbohydrates in our menu items.
Reducing Fat & Calories
Burgers & Sandwiches
- Use mustards or herbs and spices on sandwiches instead of oil & mayonnaise.
- Order the Grilled Chicken Sandwich without the cheese and mayonnaise.
- Substitute a Loop Burger with a Grilled Chicken Sandwich.
- Choose steamed vegetables as a side choice instead of fries or chips.
- Substitute a side salad with low fat dressing and no croutons in place of fries or chips.
Soups & Salads
- Ask for dressing on the side when you order any salad.
- Order a house salad with one of our low fat dressings and "hold" the croutons.
- Substitute balsamic vinaigrette dressing, (used on some of our specialty salads), with LITE Italian.
- If Crispy Chicken Salad is one of your favorites, order it with the grilled chicken in place of the chicken tenders.
- Skip the garnish that comes with your soup.
- Choose a broth based soup over a cream based soup, if available.
- Choose maninara sauce instead of pesto sauce.
- Order your pizza with half the cheese or no cheese.
- Choose fresh vegetable toppings such as mushrooms, artichokes, tomatoes and spinach.
- If you want to add a protein, make it chicken and avoid pepperoni and sausage.
Cutting Carbs: Burgers & Sandwiches
- Order any sandwich or burger without the bun.
- Add mushrooms and bacon to your burger and hold the ketchup.
- Substitute a side salad in place of fries or chips.
- Skip the BBQ sauce on the BBQ Chicken Sandwich.
Cutting Carbs: Soups and Salads
- Add grilled fish or chicken to our house salad with no croutons.
- The following dressings have 3 grams of carbs, or less per 2 oz. serving: Bleu Cheese, Caesar, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Ranch and Lite Ranch